About Me

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

About Myself

 

Assalamualaikum and hye to all of you.

Let me introduce myself first. 
Name given, Mohamad Ismarudin Bin Ismail.
I was born on May 8th,1991 at Sultanah Aminah Hospital,
Johor Bahru.
I am now 19 years old and still single,hehehehe=)

I am now study at Universti Teknologi Mara(UITM)
in Malacca City Campus.
Among the places that I have been learned is
i)Sekolah Kebangsaan Felcra Sungai Ara 
(1998-2003)
ii)Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tun Habab
(2004-2008)
iii)Perlis Matriculation College
(2009-2010)
Now I am here,,,
as student at university,
taking Degree in Business Administration
(Human Resource Management)

Little bit info about me,,
i mostly like calculations and musics...
I like Mathematics 
playing guitar also...
And i share my interest with my siblings..


Anybody those have facebook account 
can add me at this address..
prof_genius@yahoo.com

Nice to  know all of you=)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment