About Me

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

PeoPleS aRouNd Me????

 



HALLLLOOO GUY!!!
Prof Genius in the house....ahakz..

In this post, i come 
with my next story that i wan to share with all of you...

Peoples around me??
Surely i want share with all of you 
about the best friends that i ever have..
without them, i cannot survive with my life as 
a university student.

Highest appreciation and thanks
to this people,
Zarif, Shahril Fikry, Izwan,
Amirul, Nashriq, Azmir, Syukri 
and Mohd Afdzal 
for helping and support in travel 
to reach my destiny.






This picture of all my classmates
when i study at Perlis Matriculation College.
Experience with them is also one
of the most cherished experiences in my life...
Being with them,
I starting learn on how to
manage my life as a pre-university
student.


PEOPLE ON THE ABOVE SHOWN...
THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS....=)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment